The Colorado State football team lost to Wyoming 16-13 in the 109th installment of the Border War.
About Colin Barnard
Colin Barnard is the Sports Editor for the Collegian. He is a junior at CSU studying journalism and economics and has been writing for the Collegian since 2016.
- Rams rocked by Tulane in Jamaica Classic opener November 17, 2017
- CSU football announces 2021 game at Iowa November 17, 2017
- Green Report: Marijuana’s Modern Market November 17, 2017
- English faculty reads poetry at CSU’s 2017 Writer’s Harvest November 17, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.