On this week’s episode of Beer Me, beer buds Frank Conley and Casey Robinson try out Zwei Brewing’s Marzen Beer. Toasty and soft, it was a great Oktoberfest beer for the masses. Be sure as well to check out Zwei’s Hatha and Hops for hounds, a charity yoga event with dogs that helps raise money for Animal House. And if you miss tomorrow’s, don’t worry, they do the event on a monthly basis!
About Casey Robinson
A hoppy yet smooth Beer Bud lagered to perfection in the streets of Fort Collins, Casey Robinson creates palatable beer videos with a smooth finish. He is joined by fellow Beer Bud Frank Conley. Pairs well with cameras and brew pubs.
- Injuries mar CSU’s victory over New Mexico October 21, 2017
- Rams narrowly defeat Lobos, become bowl eligible for fifth straight season October 21, 2017
- Colorado State University mourns Savannah McNealy at vigil October 20, 2017
- CSU soccer opens weekend with 4-2 loss at New Mexico October 20, 2017
- Dr. Nick Marx believes the world is a classroom October 20, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.