Around 200 people marched through Denver to demand President Donald Trump’s impeachment on Sunday afternoon, two days ahead of the Fourth of July holiday. The Impeachment March was held in 45 cities across the United States.
About Davis Bonner
My name is Davis Bonner and I currently work and study as a photojournalist with the hopes of making it my career. If you have any question or are interested in my work, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The FCC’s current agenda is pro-corporate, pro-deception and profoundly dangerous November 23, 2017
- Thanksgiving: indigenous people don’t need your gratitude, they need justice November 23, 2017
- Rams bested by hot-shooting New Mexico State November 22, 2017
- Rams unable to emulate early-season upset as they fall to Oklahoma November 21, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.