On this week’s episode of Beer Me!, beer buds Casey Robinson and Frank Conley head back over to Black Bottle Brewery to try their seasonal Zero to Tooty Fruity and to talk with head brewer Tom Mosemen. Also, happy National Beer Day!
About Casey Robinson
A hoppy yet smooth Beer Bud lagered to perfection in the streets of Fort Collins, Casey Robinson creates palatable beer videos with a smooth finish. He is joined by fellow Beer Bud Frank Conley. Pairs well with cameras and brew pubs.
- Rams unable to emulate early-season upset as they fall to Oklahoma November 21, 2017
- CSU men’s golfer Jake Staiano named Les Fowler Player of the Year November 21, 2017
- Weekend Warrior Film Fest expands NoCo film culture November 20, 2017
- Michael Gallup named finalist for Biletnikoff Award November 20, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.