On this week’s episode of Beer Me!, beer buds Casey Robinson and Frank Conley head back over to Black Bottle Brewery to try their seasonal Zero to Tooty Fruity and to talk with head brewer Tom Mosemen. Also, happy National Beer Day!
About Casey Robinson
A hoppy yet smooth Beer Bud lagered to perfection in the streets of Fort Collins, Casey Robinson creates palatable beer videos with a smooth finish. He is joined by fellow Beer Bud Frank Conley. Pairs well with cameras and brew pubs.
- CSU football releases Colorado-themed alternate uniforms September 21, 2017
- Homecoming game vs. Nevada deemed a sellout September 21, 2017
- Top-ranked North Carolina tight end commits to CSU September 21, 2017
- University investigates CSU student body president, impeachment postponed September 21, 2017
- Hodge: Personal beliefs can have a place in journalism September 21, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.