On this week’s episode of Beer Me, beer buds Frank Conley and Casey Robinson head to Rally King Brewing to try out their Shark Attack IPA.
About Casey Robinson
A hoppy yet smooth Beer Bud lagered to perfection in the streets of Fort Collins, Casey Robinson creates palatable beer videos with a smooth finish. He is joined by fellow Beer Bud Frank Conley. Pairs well with cameras and brew pubs.
- SERIOUSLY: ‘I am going to eat all the pie’ says student on Fall break November 23, 2017
- The FCC’s current agenda is pro-corporate, pro-deception and profoundly dangerous November 23, 2017
- Thanksgiving: indigenous people don’t need your gratitude, they need justice November 23, 2017
- Rams bested by hot-shooting New Mexico State November 22, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.