Beer connoisseurs Frank Conley and Casey Robinson head to Maxline Brewing to try out their brewed in house Imperial Brown Ale.
About Casey Robinson
A hoppy yet smooth Beer Bud lagered to perfection in the streets of Fort Collins, Casey Robinson creates palatable beer videos with a smooth finish. He is joined by fellow Beer Bud Frank Conley. Pairs well with cameras and brew pubs.
- Local jewelry business creators spread good energy through their creative pieces October 19, 2017
- Update: Dead CSU student identified after Thursday morning shooting October 19, 2017
- Cross-cultural program OneBeat takes over Fort Collins music scene October 19, 2017
- Citizens voice concerns over Hughes property redevelopment October 19, 2017
- CSU volleyball’s Kirstie Hillyer embraces her tall stature October 19, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.