The 2016 Homecoming football game between the Colorado State Rams and the Utah State Aggies kicks off with temperatures in the mid-50s and low-lying clouds. Wind won’t play a huge factor for this Homecoming game as clouds clear and temperatures drop below 50 degrees by the fourth quarter. Get a coffee or another warm beverage to help you stay a wake for this late night game because it’s a gorgeous evening in Fort Collins for fall and football!
About Liz Prasse
An outgoing optimist who desires to make the world a better place through her communication skills, passion for life, & work ethic. She inspires people to become their best selves while accomplishing her own goals. As an effective communicator who realizes everyone faces adversity, Liz "Positive" Prasse overcomes challenges & betters herself while supporting those around her. Tune into CTV 11 weeknights at 7 for the latest news, sports, and weather!
- Rams close out regular season with Senior Day victory over San Jose State November 18, 2017
- PHOTOS: Colorado State vs. San Jose State November 18, 2017
- CSU students apply for passports through on-campus passport fair November 18, 2017
- Racist email about CSU student prompts public safety alert November 18, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.