Horsetooth Reservoir is a favorite spot for many people to adventure to and soak up all of this little thing called nature. It can be a magical place for anyone to simply get lost in. Take a moment (or two) out of your day and think about everything or nothing at all. Let Horsetooth take you and allow you to breathe in the fresh air and then smile. Because how could you not?
About Sydney Izienicki
- CSU football releases new helmets for New Mexico Bowl December 13, 2017
- Letter: CSU Board of Governor’s response to impeachment is condescending December 13, 2017
- Katie Oleksak and Jasmine Hanna named All-America honorable mentions December 13, 2017
- Front Range Community College student arrested for displaying gun on campus December 13, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.