With New Year’s Eve right around the corner, it’s time to start getting serious about what your party will entail, according to this recent article from Independent Ireland. You wouldn’t want the party atmosphere to start fading before the actual night begins, and that’s why it’s important to make every aspect of it memorable. Try these few tips to get your party off on the right track.
- handwritten invitations
- befriend your neighbors to avoid noise violations
- set the scene from the moment you enter the front door
- invite adults only
- personally answer the door
- offer guests a drink asap
- provide party nibbles
- indicate what time the party ends
For further details, click here.