One of the most beloved traditions of the holidays is all the food and plates that come along with them. However, another thing that comes along with all this food is unwanted weight-gain, and a recent article from the Today Show online is giving some tips to avoid gaining this weight. Here are a few of the tips to help you out this holiday season.
- drink up wisely
- go clean
- use hors d’oeuvres to your advantage
- plan your conscious indulgences
- have a face comfort food
- use leftovers the right way
- keep your healthiest qualities in check
- wake up and get your exercise on
- fab your gorgeous self up
- think of a healthy person you know, and find inspiration in them
- out of site, out of mind
For the final tip, click here.