It’s the middle of November, and tonight will be a perfect fall evening for a football game. Come to Hughes Stadium for the last home football game of the season as the CSU Rams play the UNLV Rebels. Temperatures will drop from the 50s to the mid-30s as the sun sets so bundle up with a hot chocolate for a great game between the Rams and Rebels!
About Liz Prasse
An outgoing optimist who desires to make the world a better place through her communication skills, passion for life, & work ethic. She inspires people to become their best selves while accomplishing her own goals. As an effective communicator who realizes everyone faces adversity, Liz "Positive" Prasse overcomes challenges & betters herself while supporting those around her. Tune into CTV 11 weeknights at 7 for the latest news, sports, and weather!
- Rams bested by hot-shooting New Mexico State November 22, 2017
- Rams unable to emulate early-season upset as they fall to Oklahoma November 21, 2017
- CSU men’s golfer Jake Staiano named Les Fowler Player of the Year November 21, 2017
- Weekend Warrior Film Fest expands NoCo film culture November 20, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.