The Colorado State Rams beat the UNLV Rebels 49-35 on senior night. CSU is now 5-5 and is possibly on the verge of a third consecutive bowl berth, while UNLV drops to 3-7 on the year.
About Brett Kennedy
- Mandolin teacher finds home in CSU’s journalism department September 21, 2017
- CSU responds: Fashion on campus September 21, 2017
- Top 5 Aggie Theatre performances to look forward to this semester September 20, 2017
- Woof Wednesday: Forrest September 20, 2017
- Gardens on Spring Creek drives discussion at City Council September 20, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.