Someone in San Diego is selling spice that caused at least 12 kids to overdose Sunday, according to Fox News.
The tainted spice, otherwise known as synthetic marijuana, is being sold in black bags with blue dragons on them. Several people who ingested the drug have experienced bloody noses and seizures.
“They are disoriented, they are slightly hallucinogenic,” said Mike Finnerty, San Diego police chief. “They ramble when they talk.”
Emergency calls were made in three different locations downtown reporting sick users. To read more about the medical complications these patients are experiencing, check out the full article.