Nowadays, it’s important to your company and to your event guests to have a carbon-neutral event, especially in Colorado. That’s why BizBash has given it’s readers a few ways to host environmentally friendly events in this new article. But how exactly does one host a carbon-neutral event? These are some of the best ideas brought up.
- Communicate to vendors that the carbon output of the event is being watched
- Encourage the contractor to minimize the amount of freight they ship
- Use TheMeetGreen calculator to measure the amount of energy you use
- Choose a destination with minimal travel
- Choose a venue with an accessible location
- Pick a venue committed to sustainability
- Choose foods that minimize carbon emissions
- Purchase good carbon offsets
For the final way to host a carbon-neutral event, click here.