It seems that nowadays the classiest of classy women are involved with book clubs. They seem so boring though, and it’s time the meetings get a little amped up. That’s why this article from Bustle is suggesting the idea of pairing wine with books… now THAT’S an idea worthwhile. Try pairing these books and wine.
- The Blind Assassin with Merlot
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) with Chardonnay
- American Gods with Pinot Noir
- Much Ado About Nothing with Riesling
- Me Talk Pretty One Day with Sauvignon Blanc
- Blankets with Mulled Wine
- St. Lucy’s Home for Girls Raised by Wolves with Pinot Grigio
- The Daughter of Time with Cabernet Sauvignon
For the final book and wine pairing, and explanations, click here.