Event professionals are giving some much needed holiday tips in the Capital Gazette. If you’re hosting a holiday party, chances are you’re almost in full panic mode with the planning and you need some serious assistance. Try checking out some of these ideas for your planning.
- Accomplish a luxurious look with fur and evergreen branches
- Stick with a red and gold palette
- Give attention to parts of your house such as staircase railings and the kitchen
- Consider fresh flowers
- Add personal touches to centerpieces like heirloom ornaments
- Don’t limit yourself to traditional table pieces
The article also includes many tips regarding food and the entertainment. For more ideas, click here.