When people get engaged the news can be so exciting. However, sometimes the excitement can lead to you asking questions that are somewhat inappropriate. It’s best to avoid a few areas of topics, and Buzzfeed knows just which ones to avoid.
Here’s some conversation topics you should completely erase from your mind.
- “How much are you spending on the wedding?”
- “How many people are you inviting?”
- “Can I bring my kids?”
- “When are you going to have babies?”
- “Are you going to do a prenup?”
- “Aren’t you afraid of being stuck with the same person your whole life?”
- “Are you having a [insert a very specific theme] wedding?”
- “Are you changing your name?”
- “You could always hyphenate it or combine the names!”
For the other 10 topics to avoid, click here.