According to the Huffington Post one of the biggest wedding trends right now is finding a way to give back to those less fortunate. Sometimes, a wedding can begin to feel very selfish, and it can make yourself feel better if you find a way to give back to your community. Here’s some ways you can do that.
- Choose earth-friendly invitations
- Cut back on inserts
- Add a call to action on your invites
- Give a friend or family member their big break
- Opt for locally grown, in season food
- Know where your flowers come from
- Incorporate your favorite charity
- Don’t toss your flowers
- Make the most of leftovers
- Give up your dress
For the final 5 ways to pay it forward at your wedding, click here.