Thanksgiving can be very stressful for a host or hostess, and Bustle is recognizing this dilemma. If one little thing goes wrong during your event, it can ruin a holiday for someone and that’s a LOT of pressure. So here’s somethings you should try to avoid in order for your gathering to run smoothly.
- Not giving yourself enough time
- Buying the wrong type of turkey
- Not cooking that wrong turkey long enough
- … and then carving that wrong, horribly cooked turkey, incorrectly
- Making the dishes too complicated
- Not eating until the big meal
- Making waaay too much food
- Trying to do everything by yourself
- Expecting everything to still be hot at dinner
For the final mistake to avoid, click here.