Meetings Net is featuring some top notch advice from event planning pro Dianne Devitt. According to her when it comes to style, you either have it or you don’t. Your attendees will be able to tell from the moment they walk into your event.
These are some tips she gives to help you find that style:
- Choose a destination that complements group dynamics
- Ensure the menu is visually compatible to the theme
- Invest in effective graphics
- Consider hard-copy invitations
- Plan on a visually-stimulating element
- Dress your staff and team to compliment the theme
- Give attention to the room set up
- Add accents in the room
- Understand your guests and pick out visuals that will be most appealing to them.
For the final tip, click here.