There’s always a lot of hype around your big wedding day. Everyone is so excited for you and you just can’t wait for the event to take place. However, there are a few things that no one has ever told you about wedding planning and the Irish Independent has taken note for us.
Here’s some things you should be aware of.
- Even though it’s “your day” you have to worry about everyone else
- Most of your guest won’t RSVP
- You discover things about your other half that you wish you hadn’t.
- Budget’s become non-existent
- You can’t control everything
- Your ceremony will cost more than anything you ever imagined
- A lot of your guests will think they’re VIP’s
- One bridesmaids dress won’t suit everyone
- Drawing up the seating plan will prove how dysfunctional your family is
For the final tip, click here.