“If you’ve ever been hungover from drinking, then you already know that the miserable side effects caused by one, fantastic night of boozy indulgence can really mess with your mood, well-being, and productivity the entire next day. (Personally, I can’t recall a single occasion in which I got drunk and thendidn’t wake up at least a little bit off the next day.) But have you ever had a weed hangover? Because, evidently, weed hangovers are a real thing, too.”
About Sarah Ross
- Mandolin teacher finds home in CSU’s journalism department September 21, 2017
- CSU responds: Fashion on campus September 21, 2017
- Top 5 Aggie Theatre performances to look forward to this semester September 20, 2017
- Woof Wednesday: Forrest September 20, 2017
- Gardens on Spring Creek drives discussion at City Council September 20, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.