“It’s pretty rare to board a plane to find something special waiting at your seat (you’re more likely to find a pile of filth or a full barf bag). Even the days of a blanket and pillow are long gone on domestic flights, but Taylor Tippett is trying to bring back that personal touch to air travel. The Washington D.C.-based American Airlines flight attendant tapes encouraging notes to the windows of various seats to simply brighten their day.”
About Sarah Ross
- CSU Women’s IM Flag Football Championship October 17, 2017
- Rodenbaugh: Weinstein sex scandal indicates deeper issue with powerful abusers October 17, 2017
- Weston: Fort Collins population growth requires Poudre dam October 17, 2017
- Graduate watershed seminar discusses water quality regulations October 17, 2017
- Willson: Repealing ‘Clean Power Plan’ harms economy, environment, and you October 17, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.