The Larimer County Sheriff is seeking help in locating fugitive Mario Garcia.
He is the focus of an ongoing criminal investigation by the Larimer County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Impact Unit involving threats and extortion to take control of a Larimer County homeowner’s property for the purpose of illegally growing marijuana.
Garcia is 5’9″, with black hair and brown eyes, weighing 190 pounds. His last location is unknown.
Garcia is also known under the following aliases: Mario Robert Garcia, Mario Roberto Garcia, Mario Moses Garcia, Nick Garcia, Ponce Garcia, Nick Ponce, Nick Marcia.
There is a felony warrant for Garcia for the following allegations with bond set at $300,000:
- Criminal Extortion, a Class 4 Felony
- Money Laundering, a Class 3 Felony
- 2nd Degree Burglary, a Class 3 Felony
- Criminal Mischief ($5,000 to $20,000), a Class 5 Felony
- Criminal Impersonation, a Class 6 Felony
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, a Class 1 Drug Felony
- Cultivation of marijuana, a Class 3 Drug Felony
- Special Offender
Contact your local law enforcement agency immediately with information regarding Garcia. You may contact the Larimer County Sheriff’s Office at (970) 419-1985 or Crime Stoppers at (970) 221-6868, where you will remain anonymous and possibly be eligible for a cash reward.
Collegian News Editor Christina Vessa can be reached at email@example.com or on Twitter @chrissyvessa.