” It’s baffling doctors and leaving a 12-year-old girl in a lot of pain. According to KRIV, Katelyn Thornley can’t stop sneezing. She sneezes up to 12,000 times a day; that’s about 20 times a minute. Katelyn and her family spoke to KRIV and said it’s so bad that Katelyn can’t go to school.”
About Sarah Ross
- CSU volleyball dominates UNLV in straight-set victory September 23, 2017
- CSU soccer opens conference-play with 1-1 draw at Air Force September 23, 2017
- Human rights activists discuss poster art at CSU panel September 22, 2017
- CSU theatre, orchestra collaborate for political performance September 22, 2017
- No generation or society will be remembered fondly September 22, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.