There is a new club on the CSU campus! The CSU Vines to Wines club was created to educate students on wine, provide interactions between students, and promote responsible alcohol consumption. This week the Vines to Wines club met to participate in their first ever wine tasting event.
About Baylee Lakey
- CSU volleyball dominates UNLV in straight-set victory September 23, 2017
- CSU soccer opens conference-play with 1-1 draw at Air Force September 23, 2017
- Human rights activists discuss poster art at CSU panel September 22, 2017
- CSU theatre, orchestra collaborate for political performance September 22, 2017
- No generation or society will be remembered fondly September 22, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.