It can be easy to get caught up in the cliche aspects of fall like halloween and pumpkin spice lattes, but Bustle is reminding readers of the best part of fall: the great out doors. More specifically, it is showing us how we can us the out doors to decorate our homes for fall themed events. If these are fabulous ideas, I don’t know what is.
- Hang a colorful leaf hanging
- Display feathers in vases and centerpieces
- Make a sweet sign with gilded acorns
- Put together a rustic repurposed center piece
- Make a fallen leaf wreath
- Line decorative candles with leaves
- Decorate plain glass jars with natural elements
- Combine elements for a farm-house glam centerpiece
For the final decor idea, click here.