Being an event manager is almost like being in a club. You have to deal with certain situations that most other people can’t understand. So, Buzzfeed has so kindly compacted a list of things that go through every event managers mind.
- It’s the day of an event and you’re breaking a sweat before 9 am
- “Fake it till you make it” is your motto
- When you’re in the middle of planning, and you are told about dietary requirements, you want to hurt someone.
- You live for the favors you can get from friends
- You hate the weather
- There’s always the guest who’s too drunk
- You have to watch that guest in jealousy
For the other 8 things that run through your head, click here.