Colorado State University President Tony Frank will deliver the President’s Fall Address Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. on the Oval. The CSU marching band will play at 11:15 a.m., and the University Picnic lunch will be available immediately following Frank’s remarks.
The Oval will be closed to traffic and parking all day and Around the Horn bus routes will be altered.
The menu for the free picnic lunch is as follows:
- Santa Fe turkey hoagie: sliced turkey, cheddar, roasted red pepper, avocado-lime mayo with leaf lettuce on a hoagie
- Santa Fe turkey sandwich on gluten free flatbread: sliced turkey, cheddar, roasted red pepper, avocado-lime mayo with leaf lettuce on gluten-free flatbread
- Cilantro-edamame hummus wrap (vegan) with crisp fresh vegetables and baby spinach
- Multigrain Sun Chips/Boulder Canyon kettle chips
- Milk chocolate chunk cookies
Classes will not be cancelled for the event, but according to a CSU release, “departments are encouraged to arrange schedules to accommodate those who wish to attend.”
Collegian News Editor Ellie Mulder can be reached at email@example.com or on Twitter @lemarie.