Sometimes, all the fun of the wedding can be focused on the bride, especially when it comes to what she’s wearing. The Omaha World Herald, however, is informing readers on what is trending when it comes to what grooms are wearing. Here, it says that although it’s important for his style to coordinate with yours, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it must match to a T.
These are a few things trending for the groom
- Gray, blue or black, slim-fitting tuxes
- Old-hollywood, white tuxes
- Clean gray suit, with a pocket square, vest and tie
- White dress shirt with a pastel vest
- Subtly patterned tie and a pocket square
- Brown or matte gray shoes
For shopping tips, click here.