- “Fishies” by The Cat Empire off So Many Nights – DJ Early Grey.
- “Swimming In the Summer” by Johnny Cakes and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso off Rise of the Pink Flamingos – DJ Night Shade.
- “Feelin’ Alright” by Joe Cocker off With a Little Help from my Friends – Captain Jack: A cover originally written by Traffic, just the piano groove alone in this song makes me happy.
- “The Seed 2.0” by The Roots feat. Cody Chestnutt off Phrenology – DJ J. Schway: not unlike the feeling of getting a parking space on campus.
- “Sunday Candy” by Chance the Rapper – DJ Bruce.
- “Pay No Mind” by Madeon off Technicolor – DJ G-Love: It’s impossible to be sad when you hear the opening synth line, followed by vocals by Passion Pit.
- “Make Your Own Kind of Music” by Mama Cass Elliot off Bubblegum, Lemonade, and Something For Mama – DJ Alchemy: Like that stuffed animal I dust off the shelf now and again, it’s old, comforting, and always what I need.
- “MMS 1970’s” by Filmstrip off Moments of Matter – Vinny D.
- “Comfortably Numb” by Pink Floyd off The Wall – DJ Stat Cat.
- “You Make My Dreams” by Daryl Hall & John Oates – DJ Atlas.
- “Wait (Kygo Remix)” by M83 – DJ Quest: Always makes me so ridiculously happy.
- “Move On Up” by Curtis Mayfield off Curtis – DJ Fox.
- “Do Better” by Say Anything off Say Anything – DJ Squid.
- “Dance Yrself Clean” by LCD Soundsystem off This is Happening – DJ Meenbeatz: This song is the ultra classic feel good song that never fails at getting me stoked for life.
- “Divisions” by Umphrey’s McGee off Safety In Numbers – B-RAD: This song gives me the chills each time I listen.
- “Dream Baby Dream” by Suicide – DJ Hyperballad.
- “Red Baron” by Billy Cobham off Spectrum – The Jersey Boys: This song just grooves from beginning to end.
- “What a Pleasure” by Beach Fossils off What A Pleasure EP – Hannah from the Knickknack Hour: This song makes me feel like I woke up from a great nap and it’s sunny outside.
Have a great day and go Rams!
Collegian Reporter and KCSU DJ Jake Schwebach can be reached at email@example.com or on Twitter @jschway.