An article on Forbes.com as found and collected what they believe to be the top 9 apps for event planners. As many know, being an event planner comes along with a significant amount of complicated pieces and details to the puzzle that an event is.
However, here are the apps to help you get the job done
- Pinterest (for creative inspiration)
- Evernote (keeping notes organized)
- Slack to communicate with your team)
- Capsule (to collect the event images)
- Doodle (for scheduling meetings)
- Planning Pod (to manage every detail of the event)
- Blossom (to keep your clients in the know)
- Bizzabo (for managing invitations)
Whether you use them all, or only stick with a few, your event is sure to go off with a bang!
For the 9th app, click here.