Sometimes, a bride can be very optimistic about how planning her wedding will go. However, often times this optimism can turn into overconfidence, and the bride underestimates how grueling the details of a wedding can be. If you’re on the fence about hiring a wedding planner or not, idiva.com has given readers a few signs that mean its time to give that planner a call.
- You and your partner can’t agree on anything
- The thought of making a guest list terrifies you
- You’re too stressed
- Your weight is up and down
- You’ve overshot the budget
- You can’t decide on flowers
- You’re afraid you won’t enjoy your wedding
If you’ve experienced any of these problems, it’s time to call in for back-up. For 10 more signs, click here.