Ahead of Saturday’s massive Mountain West showdown with San Diego State, the Colorado State men’s basketball program is offering a slew of promotions, including its annual “White Out” night at the game Saturday night.
The Rams (17-2, 4-2 Mountain West) and the Aztecs (14-4, 4-1 MW) face off at 8 p.m. MT in a game that will be nationally televised on ESPNU.
This week though, CSU athletics, through its Twitter account @csuathletics, will host daily contests leading up to Saturday’s showdown, giving fans the opportunity to win “White Out” Rams gear and tickets.
The contests include:
- Twivia Tuesday – winner receives a white Under Armour t-shirt
- Wingding Wednesday – winner receives a white Under Armour hat
- Caption Contest Thursday – winner receives two tickets to the White Out.
- Photo Hunt Friday – winner receives a white Under Armour polo.
- Gameday “White Out” costume contest – winner will participate in an on-court promotion
Contest winners, notified via direct message, will be randomly selected from all Twitter followers that provide the correct answer for contests Tuesday-Thursday. Saturday’s winner of the “White Out” costume contest will be chosen from Moby Arena crowd.