Tonight on Ram Arts, acoustic guitarist and vocalist Caleb Crain tells us a little bit about how he became a professional performer and we play a game to try and get to know him a little bit better. Crain then performs his very own song, “Without You.” For more of his music visit calebcrain.bandpage.com or follow him on twitter @CalebCrain.
About Kelsey Peterson
Kelsey is a senior journalism and media communications major at CSU working for her fourth year with Rocky Mountain Student Media as the Student Video Productions Manager. She runs the CTV studio, directs, produces Ram Arts, a bi-weekly entertainment show, and manages all of the corporate video. She has previously worked as training & personnel manager, an anchor, reporter, technical director, video technician, camera operator and audio engineer. Kelsey has also worked on the digital media team for the Collegian, as a teaching assistant for media ethics and was a member of live-event crew, Ram Productions. She is completing a triple minor in music, political science and music, stage and sports production, recently presented her honors thesis - a 20 minute documentary of backpacking Europe - and interned for a TV media productions company in Dublin, Ireland. She can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Mike Bobo signs three-year extension with CSU football December 14, 2017
- Michael Gallup selected as consensus All-American December 14, 2017
- Brust: Fear not, there’s hope for net neutrality December 14, 2017
- CSU football releases new helmets for New Mexico Bowl December 13, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.