Tonight, Thursday March 6, 2014 CTV news incorrectly reported that the sale of recreational marijuana is now legal in Fort Collins. There is still one last thing that needs to be done: a final city council reading of the ordinances of the new rules regarding recreational sale of marijuana. If the rules pass, then recreational sale will begin on March 28th.
About Kerry O'Connor
Kerry O'Connor is a news producer and news content producer for CTV news. She is also a co-promotions manager for CTV.
- Annie Brady leads CSU women’s hoops over Northern Colorado December 10, 2017
- Photo gallery: Fort Collins’ Lincoln Center provides holiday vibes with “The Nutcracker” ballet December 10, 2017
- Oregon overwhelms CSU in the paint in lopsided victory December 8, 2017
- CSU safety Jordan Fogal granted sixth year of eligibility December 8, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.