http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byVELnpvYjQhttp://Lawmakers in Denver are moving forward on a bill to extend bar hours past last call. The bill would allow for individual bar owners to choose their own bar hours. The idea behind the bill is to bring down unruly crowds all leaving at once. Law enforcement officials would be able to regulate people getting into their cars who are drunk and break up fights after bars close. Fort Collins bar owners offer their insight on their thoughts of the bill.
About Meg Dudenhoefer
- Michael: Time for CSU football to take a long look in the mirror December 16, 2017
- Rams’ comeback falls short in fourth consecutive bowl loss December 16, 2017
- PHOTOS: Colorado State vs. Marshall December 16, 2017
- Culture, tradition showcased in distinctive New Mexico Bowl trophy December 15, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.