The 13 Annual Diversity Symposium will be held September 17-19. General sessions will be Tuesday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. in Lory Student Center, and the John Amos Keynote Performance will be at 7 p.m. in the University Center for the Arts University Theatre. Required tickets for the performance are $5 for general public and free for CSU community. Wednesday offers a Diversity of Political Thought Panel Discussion with John Straayer Moderating at 11:30 a.m., in Lory Student Center, Grey Rock Room. A Tribute to Black Pioneers in Music Performance and Keynote Performance with dessert (and a reception to follow) will begin at 8 p.m. Wednesday at University Center for the Arts. Required tickets are $20 for general public and free for CSU community. General sessions will be held Thursday from 9:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. in Lory Student Center. The evening will end with multiple 30 minute presentations of Art in the Round at the University Center for the Arts. For more information visit http://www.diversity.colostate.edu/symposium/.
About Melissa Shoup
- Fort Collins Police arrest suspect for murder of Kimberlee Graves January 18, 2018
- Fredrickson: Be proud of Colorado’s new police program January 18, 2018
- Brust: ASCSU actually matters January 18, 2018
- Seriously: CSU meatpacking facility switches to kombucha January 18, 2018
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.