Students are back as school begins, moving into their new homes for the year. Fort Collins has introduced a few new apartments that are perfect for students. The Grove, The Summit, and a new building at The Mason Street Flats are a few of the new apartment complexes.With rising population at CSU, additional housing is important. These apartments focus on community, much like CSU does, with volleyball courts, pools and areas to hang out in. It’s a way to bring students on campus together. To see the video, click here.
About Makenzie O'Keefe
- Larimer County Sheriff’s Office investigates shooting involving three men January 16, 2018
- Tonicia Thomas named MW Swimmer of the Week January 16, 2018
- LTTE: A response to ‘hookup culture is pretty great’ January 16, 2018
- Rams cap perfect week with two weekend victories January 16, 2018
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.