Tom Zimmerman, Annual Trial Garden student coordinator and senior horticulture major at CSU and other students who work in the garden fertilizing flowers early Wednesday morning. Zimmerman works at the garden 7:30 a.m to 4 p.m. daily to help upkeep the flowers and manage the garden. The garden is open and free to the public to enjoy during the summer months.
About Logan Martinez
- University President Tony Frank responds to government shutdown January 20, 2018
- Washington’s to open next month January 19, 2018
- Green Report: How to make marijuana milk January 19, 2018
- Dr. Paul Stockton speaks on cross-sector resilience at CSU January 19, 2018
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.