Martha Raddatz, the senior foreign affairs correspondent for ABC news, will moderate the debate. The vice presidential candidates will discuss foreign and domestic topics during nine 10-minute long segments.
About Kate Winkle
Executive Editor Kate Winkle is a senior journalism major who has worked for the Rocky Mountain Student Media Corporation since Oct. 2011. She loves multimedia and collaboration, chocolate, books and writing letters. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow her on Twitter @KateEWinkle.
- Rams sweep Lobos to begin conference play on high note September 21, 2017
- CSU football releases Colorado-themed alternate uniforms September 21, 2017
- Homecoming game vs. Nevada deemed a sellout September 21, 2017
- Top-ranked North Carolina tight end commits to CSU September 21, 2017
- University investigates CSU student body president, impeachment postponed September 21, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.