It was a lovely homecoming weekend this weekend filled with Commando Slender-dudes, dancing children, and way-too-explosive fireworks. Also, it was freezing. If you missed all of this, however, don’t be ashamed or remorseful- I’m here to cover it all.
About Madison Scruggs
Madi is a senior double majoring in Communications and English and is the current Blogs Manager for the Collegian. She likes strong coffee, big glasses, and pretending that rollerblading is still a thing. You can follow her blog here once a week or check out her YouTube channel, Life With Madi.
- Rams sweep Lobos to begin conference play on high note September 21, 2017
- CSU football releases Colorado-themed alternate uniforms September 21, 2017
- Homecoming game vs. Nevada deemed a sellout September 21, 2017
- Top-ranked North Carolina tight end commits to CSU September 21, 2017
- University investigates CSU student body president, impeachment postponed September 21, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.