A while ago, MTV came to my dorm to check out my sweet space. Now that I’m in a new apartment, the producers asked if they could come back and do a sequel to Cribs: Dorm Life. I was very busy, but I let MTV swing by anyway and they made this video.
About Madison Scruggs
Madi is a senior double majoring in Communications and English and is the current Blogs Manager for the Collegian. She likes strong coffee, big glasses, and pretending that rollerblading is still a thing. You can follow her blog here once a week or check out her YouTube channel, Life With Madi.
- No generation or society will be remembered fondly September 22, 2017
- Clash of Rams: Episode two, immigration and DACA September 22, 2017
- Rams sweep Lobos to begin conference play on high note September 21, 2017
- CSU football releases Colorado-themed alternate uniforms September 21, 2017
- Homecoming game vs. Nevada deemed a sellout September 21, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.