There’s less than a week left before Colorado State University’s school year begins, so I thought it would be a good idea to bring in my sister, recent graduate of college and all-around success at life, to help with some rational and sensible advice for incoming college freshman.
About Madison Scruggs
Madi is a senior double majoring in Communications and English and is the current Blogs Manager for the Collegian. She likes strong coffee, big glasses, and pretending that rollerblading is still a thing. You can follow her blog here once a week or check out her YouTube channel, Life With Madi.
- Gardens on Spring Creek drives discussion at City Council September 20, 2017
- McWilliams: Abortion should be safe, not illegal September 20, 2017
- Parafiniuk-Talesnick: Some want to be radical, some have to be September 20, 2017
- CSU volleyball begins conference schedule with two home matchups September 20, 2017
- Seriously: Freshman crushed under copious amounts of spirit wear September 20, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.