So the drought stinks, but there is at least one tiny, teeny bit of good news to come out of it. According to Jack Maher at 9News Denver, Colorado peaches are arriving early as a result of the (seriously terrible) drought. Check out the 9News video below. I’m going to go get a couple peaches and head to the trickle once known as the Poudre River.
About Nic Turiciano
Content Managing Editor Nic Turiciano is a senior journalism major. He writes about music, film, pop culture and all things associated with leisure. He began at the Collegian in the fall of 2009, is the former local director for 90.5 KCSU Fort Collins and contributor for www.theawl.com. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Top 5 Aggie Theatre performances to look forward to this semester September 20, 2017
- Woof Wednesday: Forrest September 20, 2017
- Gardens on Spring Creek drives discussion at City Council September 20, 2017
- McWilliams: Abortion should be safe, not illegal September 20, 2017
- Parafiniuk-Talesnick: Some want to be radical, some have to be September 20, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.