[imagebrowser id=15]Over the weekend, HammerTime! held a music festival benefit, featuring local bands. Beer and vegan food abounded, and music was scheduled from 12 p.m. until midnight. However, the event was closed down early by the authorities. Here are the highlights.
About Kristin Hall
Kristin is a senior at Colorado State University where she is Editor In Chief College Avenue Magazine.
- No generation or society will be remembered fondly September 22, 2017
- Clash of Rams: Episode two, immigration and DACA September 22, 2017
- Rams sweep Lobos to begin conference play on high note September 21, 2017
- CSU football releases Colorado-themed alternate uniforms September 21, 2017
- Homecoming game vs. Nevada deemed a sellout September 21, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.