Johnny Hickman, a co-founder of the band Cracker and a Loveland, Colorado resident, will be releasing a solo album on July 3. The album, entitled “Tilting” will be his first since Cracker released their debut album 20 years ago. There will be a special album release show at Avogadro’s Number in Fort Collins on June 24 at 7 p.m. costing $10. A free downloadof the first song from the album, Measure of a Man, is available on Hickman’s website.
About John Sheesley
John Sheesley is the Photography Editor for College Avenue Magazine. He is a student of Economics and Horticulture at CSU. John loves photography and bicycling, and is known to engage in political debate from time to time.
- Top 5 Aggie Theatre performances to look forward to this semester September 20, 2017
- Woof Wednesday: Forrest September 20, 2017
- Gardens on Spring Creek drives discussion at City Council September 20, 2017
- McWilliams: Abortion should be safe, not illegal September 20, 2017
- Parafiniuk-Talesnick: Some want to be radical, some have to be September 20, 2017
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.