Sometimes being a wedding planner sounds like it’s all fun and games, because how could planning a party be anything other than that? Well, Cosmopolitan is here to let you know that it is serious business. You should consider these things before jumping right in.
- You must understand what goes on in a wedding before planning one
- Every wedding is different in details
- You will be a personal assistant, a dog sitter, and everything in between
- People will think you’re making a lot of money doing easy work
- Your hours are never 9 to 5
- Unless it’s scheduled, free time is non-existent
For the other half of things you should know, click here.