Jax offers many interesting and unique supplies to meet the needs of various activities. From cooking to archery, they have everything that one may need. They focus on out-door related themes, and have something for everyone- even your furry friends- here are seven of the most interesting and unique items that Jax has to offer.
- Hiking shoes for dogs seem to be rather trendy in this outdoors dedicated store, so pick up a pair for your pooch. Jax offers many different styles depending on the sports or activities you will be doing; they even carry cleated styles for your dogs.
- Not a fan of going camping and doing your business in the woods? Try a portable toilet to make you feel more at home
- If you feel the need for a morning piece of toast on your camping trip, try the Camp Stove toaster and feel like you are back in your own kitchen
- Going on a camping trip, but still can’t live without your electronics? Try their portable, solar powered chargers.
- Love s’mores but don’t have a place to cook them? Try their Microwavable S’more Kit to get the perfect s’more every time.
- If you are not in to any of the outdoorsy activities, you can keep yourself occupied with their wide wall of Jelly Belly jelly beans.
- Got bored with shopping? Pick up a bow and arrow and try out the archery range.
College Avenue reporter Hannah Woolums can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org